Stay Safe Supplements Enhanced immunity Complex 60 Capsules
Immunity Enhancement Complex - Coming soon!
Astragalus - 180mg
- Astragalus has been shown to stimulating several factors of the immune system:
- phagocytic activity - these basically consume viruses
- interferon production - proteins that are produced to defend the body against viruses
- Natural killer cell activity - these contain viruses and stop them spreading
- T-cell activity - a recent review from the On behalf of the Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Service Team Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences University of Oxford - suggested T cells and their production of Cytokeines is essential in combating Covid 19. T cells are central players in fighting any virus.
other anti viral mechanisms.
Beta Glucans 1,3/1,6 180mg
- A number of studies suggest daily use of 1,3-1,6 beta glucan can help reduce the risk of URTIs.
- When we are stressed our immune system suffers, beta gluons appear to stop this happening even when stressed.
Olive Leaf Extract 88mg
Olive leaf may be a true anti-viral compound because it appears to selectively block an entire virus-specific system in the infected host. It then appears to offer healing effects not addressed by pharmaceutical antibiotics. Olive leaf's broad killing power includes an ability to interfere with critical amino acid production for viruses; an ability to contain viral infection and/or spread by inactivating viruses by preventing virus shredding, budding or assembly at the cell membrane; the ability to directly penetrate infected cells and stop viral replication.
Oregon grape 88mg
has been shown to increase the blood supply to the spleen, promoting optimal activity in filtering the blood and releasing compounds that potentiate immune function.
Oregon Grapes action against some of these pathogens is actually stronger than that of antibiotics commonly used for these foreign invaders.
Vitamin C 250mg
vitamin C is known to be a potent immune stimulating nutrient. It has been shown to inhibit viral replication.
Vitamin D3 - 2000iu
In particular it triggers and arms the body's T cells, the cells in the body that seek out and destroy any invading bacteria and viruses. Scientists at the University of Copenhagen have discovered that Vitamin D is crucial to activating our immune defenses and that without sufficient intake of the vitamin, the killer cells of the immune system (T cells) will not be able to react to and fight off serious infections in the body.
Zinc Picolinate - 15mg
Zinc is involved in nearly every aspect of immunity. When zinc levels are low, the number of T- Cells decreases, thymic hormone levels lower, and many white cell functions critical to the immune response cease. All these effects are reversible upon adequate zinc administration.
Zinc like vitamin C, also possesses direct antiviral action.
Selenium - 200ug
Selenium’s involvement in the production of glutathione peroxidase affects all aspects of immunity. Selenium supplementation results in augmentation and/or restoration of immune function, stimulating white blood cell and thymus function.