Autumn calls for some real comfort food, but you can still keep on track with this easy and quick to make high protein fruit crumble recipes.
- 20g of oats
- 1 tsp of desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of honey or agave nectar
- ½ scoop strawberry protein
- Mix of your favourite fruit or winter berries
- Stew your choice of fruit over a really low light (fruit is so easy to burn), stirring regularly.
- Melt the coconut oil and honey together in the microwave for around 20 seconds.
- Mix the oats, coconut and protein in another bowl and pour the oil and honey on top, mix together to combine.
- Place the stewed fruit into ramekins and top with your 'Oaty' protein topping – bake in oven for around 15/20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!